Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh, my look at the time...

I really cannot believe the week is nearly over and I have not accomplished all that I set out to do earlier this week. The time has flown and we are supposed to be up in the mountains as we speak enjoying a break from work, etc. and Halle's school fall break. We may still make it up there, but this is the nature of what we do having our own business in that we can never really plan on being gone or a time we might leave because something with this business always comes up. So here I sit waiting to see what the day holds and not really knowing how to plan. I have not been really motivated to blog due to my camera breaking, and the lack of major, fun excitement happening in our lives, however the good news with regards to the camera is the screen was cracked and was covered under our warranty and it has been fixed and I get to pick it up today! I must say that I have missed it more than I imagined. I have said more than a few times-"Oh, I wish I had my camera" or "that would be a cute picture!" I participated in a shopping/Pottery Barn study last night for two hours and received $150.00 for my time. It was fun to discuss home furnishings, customer service, prices, quality, and style for two hours with 5 other women and one man. It was an interesting assignment and you never know I may be a small part of the changes you see in Pottery Barn in the coming months! It is exciting to be a part of something that may create change for the better.

If you haven't taken a look at my sisters latest kit due out November 1st then you should check it out today HERE and she will save one for you if you would like. I have finished a few more pages for Halle's baby book and her school book but have no camera at the moment to snap a few pictures of them. Yes, I have started her school album and have a preschool and kindergarten page already comleted and readye to be put in there. This is major progress for me since I have not scrapbooked consistently for quite a few years. Well, no matter how you spend your time this weekend, I plan to spend some quality time doing something of value to the Lord and for my family. I have to post a picture!! I will pull a couple shots from the week in the life project Ali Edwards had us do with her. Caleb visiting the park in our neighborhood and Halle at a swim party for thirty 5 and 6 year olds!


3 comments:

Jen said...

Holly,
Thank you for the wonderful Friday night Archiver's shopping trip, Starbucks, Village Inn crop last week!!I had so much fun. We NEED to do it again SOON!!!!! I am almost done with my chip board album. Have a fun weekend miss you and hope to see you soon.
Love you,
Jen

nAnnAlYnn said...

holly,
these pictures of the kids are
totally darling...what expressions!
hope you are enjoying the mountains.
i walked in the state park with jAke
and rUth this afternoon and it was
b.e.a.u-tiful! glorious day!
hope to connect for church by cell
in the morning...we'll try it.
love you,
mOm nAnnAlYnn

Anonymous said...

Holly - What cute pictures once again of Caleb and Halle. Looks like Caleb is holding a baseball bat, quite the good stance. And, of course Halle is as photogenic as ever.

Love, Grandma Joyce