Two homegrown cucumbers from my garden! You know that I have been eating lots of cucumbers on my salads lately. These were the firstfruits from our 1st official garden. I just had to take a picuture of them. We have more things growing and doing very well now that the hottest weather is behind us. The days have been much cooler-in the 70's or 80's and the evenings are beautiful with a touch of crisp fall air. I really love this time of year. We are adjusting to this new schedule with school three days a week for Halle. She loves it, and is making some new friends, learning some new things, has a wonderful teacher, and most importantly is encouraged to love her Lord at school! She just told me last night on the way home from prayer meeting that Jesus was her best friend and that she is so glad he is with her all of the time! :)
Speaking of this I need to go get her up for school.....Have a wonderful day! I will post more later from our hike at Red Rocks and last trip to the zoo for the summer.
2 comments:
Holly - Once again I am enjoying your great pictures and stories!!
Love, Grandma Joyce
wow, looks like your garden had a good year! :)
Post a Comment