Monday, June 9, 2008

Blessings

I am so blessed in so many ways and it is overflowing in me today. First, all of the flowers are in bloom today and the fragrance and beauty of this day cannot be ignored.





On anther note,I am leaving tomorrow afternoon to see my wonderful friend Renee who just had her first baby Elijah and I hope to be of some help to her during this busy time. It was her birthday over a month ago and I bought a book called "She" about celebrating a woman's extrodinary character. It is speaking generally about a woman but it fits her to a tee. I had to buy it and then had the idea to put some personal photos and easy embellishments in it-I even used some products from my sister's tremendous and unique kit club FreehandScraps.com. The book is very simple but I think she will like it. I just finished it, only a month or two late (OH WELL) but just in time for this visit. In this case, I hope it is true that it is the thought that counts. Here are some pictures from that book.

































Renee, you are the best and a true blessing in my life directly from the Lord. I do celebrate you today and everyday. I can't wait to see you......

There are more photos of the book but I will post some more tomorrow-I am tired.
Up early to walk with my Dad! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Heidi Stork said...

I am literally in tears reading this...what in the world. I must be emotional!! Holly the book is absolutely beautiful! You embellished just enough to make it powerful, but not overdone!! I love it! And the book is on my "HaVe to BUY" list!! What a special gift to receive...we should all be so lucky. And Renee totally deserves it!

Really...wouldn't we all want someone to say those things about our lives?? I know I do!

Love you loads,
Heidi