Sunday, June 1, 2008

What a weekend!


The weekend is officially over, the house is quiet and I wanted to send out some photos of the weekends events. We spent more time with our friends from Chicago and their kids at the park and then out to dinner. Their 7 month old weighs 21 pounds that is just one pound shy of Caleb at 20 months old! Wow he is a chunk, but really cute and very happy! The kids had a ball together....It is neat the way they play together at this age. Halle is just 5 this past March, Emily turned 4 in April this year, and Jackson will be 3 in July. Caleb is 20 months and Sam is 7months. What a handful.











We also went to the wedding reception of my cousin Jeff and his new wife Keely Saturday night and had a nice time. I wore a dress for the 1st time in a long time. Gotta love that! I have always been a tomboy who loves jeans or pants. I know Heidi that you cannot relate. :)Anyway, we got a babysitter and we danced, ate a nice dinner, Jeff has a baking company here in town and they made the bread and wedding cake. We also took pictures in the photo booth for their guest book and got to keep a set as our token for the night. Great idea! There was all sorts of dress up items for the photo shoot. Brent and I got in and the machine shut down and didn't process our great photos the first round so the photo booth attendant had us do it again and then the 2nd time the paper ran out so we had to sit in a small booth for around 10 minutes while she reloaded the paper. It probably took us from start to finish 25 minutes to do the photo booth. Oh well, it was a neat idea and lots of fun. My grandma was there of course and pictured below-she is 80 years old and the cutest lady I know. She was such a great sport and looked so cut in her black palazo pants and white jacket with giant black flower. It was a moulin rouge party with French food and lots of black, white and red decorations-see photos. My dress and my grandmas attire fit right in. Jeff and Keely do seem very happy and had a nice wedding ceremony in Costa Rica a month and a half ago. I did not get a photo of them because the opportunity did not present itself-sorry. Well, the busy weekend is over and now for the start of the week. I am off to bed to get rested up for my workout at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Happy Monday!









1 comment:

Heidi Stork said...

I know I'm a little (okay a LOT) girlier than you, but girl...you should wear a dress more often. YOWZER! You are a knockout! You look beautiful, and I think the photobooth favor at the wedding is the best idea I have ever heard of...wonder if I could buy one to have at my house??

If I had a million dollars...been thinking about that a lot lately. First I would hire a lawn service, next I would have my own photobooth, and I would take my kids to Sea World this summer, and also have a fully operational photo booth in my house! How much fun would that be?? Love you Holl-thanks for the pictures!

The girly dreamer