Sunday, June 1, 2008

One more picture


I love this one because this is how my Grandma always talks with her hands and I also love that Brent and her have such a good relationship-they really enjoy visiting and being together. I love them both so much..... Good night!

2 comments:

Heidi Stork said...

I'm glad you left ONE MORE PICTURE Holl-makes me miss my grandma Suz lots! She does have a fashion sense like no other 81 year old that I know!! Love that about her, and how she talks with her hands like that.

Miss you,
Heidi

nAnnAlYnn said...

holly,
thanks to you i have a glimpse of the
event! those are great of grandma
suz and brent. holly---you look beautiful in that red dress. thanks too for the cute pictures of halle & caleb at the park.
love you-- and your blog. i'd prefer to call it something more vintage like a 'journal'...because really that what it is.

nAnnAlYnn